Friday, October 3, 2008

Theme, sign in and intro!



Hi All!
I thought I'd share with you all the Sign in page and the Theme page for my Moly.

It's a pretty broad theme so i look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

My Moly winged it's way over to Jen A. this morning, the post man said 10-14 days but i have known these things to be faster so fingers crossed.

I think it would be great to have a little knowledge of the people who's books you are decorating so how about we all post some kind of introduction?

My name is Janice, I live in Melbourne Australia, melbourne is down the bottom of Australia so it's not really 'outback' but I grew up in the outback so I can talks about Kangaroos and koalas enough to impress the tourists.

By day I work as a production manager making toys and charity promotions, it's a semi creative job, so it keeps me interested and I work with great people so it's fun!

I'm an obsessive crafter, I bind books, sew, cook, embroider, dabble as a printmaker and paint and draw of course.

Illustrators I admire are people like tim biskup, portrait artists like jean pedersen and journallers like Roz stendahl.

I hope to develop a series of work and dabble in artbook creation in the near future.

Looking forward to seeing everyones work in the near future.

Janice

2 comments:

Jen A said...

Hmmm, that theme has already got ideas starting to germinate in my head!! I can't wait to get started!!

My grandmother was born in Perth Australia. Someday I would like to go and have a look.

Jen

Jen A said...

The moly arrived in the mail today. The giraffe note card is wonderful. Oh what shall I draw???

I must go and create!